About the Organization:
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing heath challenges.
About the Opportunity:
- Working Title: Respiratory Care Officer
- Location: Jharkhand
- Tenure For Project: 1 Year (With possible extensions)
The RCO will be required to undertake the following listed activities (indicative and not exhaustive):
- Acquire a thorough understanding of state government and facility needs and requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to the state for the operation and maintenance of medical oxygen generation plants/ equipment in the state
- Visit districts for monitoring project activities and provide technical assistance to districts for oxygen generation plant operations assessment, oxygen inventory assessment, and identifying training needs of the district functionaries.
- Liaise and manages stakeholders at the state and district level involved in project activities
- Support state teams to facilitate capacity building and sensitization sessions for key stakeholders in the state
- Undertake close coordination with the national team and project internal team for implementation of planned activities in the states
- Support Knowledge Management – Documentation
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with different stakeholders including the state government, healthcare facilities’ staff, other partners, vendors, OEMs, etc. in the state regularly.
- Undertake need-based travel within the state and other geographies as per the need of the project
- Model PATH’s values and people philosophy
Required Skills & Experience:
- MBA/MPH/MHA from a reputed university or Higher-level qualification, preferably in public health or in another relevant field such as doctor
- Advanced degree and/or training in public health
- 2+ years of experience in the design and/or delivery of public health programs and research with a preference for experience in working on RCM programs in India
- Work with a high degree of autonomy and independence in line with project goals and objectives
- The candidates must be self-starters and committed to performing their duties with minimal direct and day-to-day supervision.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and reporting on project success criteria results, metrics
- Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time
- Computer proficiency with a high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Web surfing to search for relevant data & documents
- Fluency in English and ability to converse in the local language
- Candidate should be able to conduct training, make presentations, and analyze data for decision-making.
- Available to travel at state and district levels up to 70 percent