Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Oxford University Simon & June Li UG Scholarship 2022-24.
About the Simon & June Li UG Scholarship
These scholarships have been established by Simon and June Li to provide funding for undergraduate students demonstrating exceptional academic merit who may be prevented from taking up their course of study due to financial circumstances. Up to two scholarships will be available.
- Residency: Applicants must be ordinarily resident in one of the following countries:
Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Yemen.
- Level of study: Undergraduate
- Year of study: New students
- Subject: All three-year and four-year courses in the course listing, except medicine
- College: All colleges
What Does it Cover?
- Duration: 3 or 4 years depending on course length
- Value: Course fees and a grant towards living costs
- Number: 1 scholarship will be awarded for 2022 entry
How to Apply?
- You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2021, and be successful in gaining a place.
- The application link is available here.
- If you have been offered a place at the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course for 2022 entry, you should read the Guidance notes (please see ‘Related documents’ on this page) and complete the Undergraduate scholarships application form online (please see ‘Related websites’ on this page) by 12 noon (UK time) on 9 February 2022.
- For 2022 entry applicants who apply by the 9 February 2022 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2022.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2022.
- Scholars will be expected to write an annual report about their academic and social activities, and achievements at the University.
- Receipt of the award in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Applicants should be aware that competition for the scheme is very high and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered a scholarship.
- If you hold an offer for deferred entry for an undergraduate course at Oxford, and you’d like to apply for a scholarship, please apply for the scholarship in January of the year you will start your Oxford course (eg in January 2022 if you hold an offer to start in October 2022). We can only consider applications for undergraduate scholarships once.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
- The information that you provide in your application form will be used to assess how you meet these criteria.
- For the first award, preference will be given to applicants to undergraduate courses in the Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences Division or the Medical Sciences Division.
- For the second award, preference will be given to applicants to undergraduate courses in the Humanities Division or Social Sciences Division.
- Feb 9, 2022
Click here to view the official notification for the Oxford University Simon & June Li Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-24.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!