About the Organisation:
Opportunity Cell, one of the largest opportunity discovery platforms across the world with 5 Million + users. We are on a mission to bridge the gap of opportunities irrespective of the location, class and ages. Partnership with 500+ Institutions, 10,000+ Organisations and 10 State Govt.’s.
- The internship duration is 04 weeks.
- Out of 04 weeks, 1 week will be probation and 3 weeks domain internship where you will be working in your desired departments
- Departments:HR/Finance/Marketing/Content/Research/Tech/Campus Partnerships/Sales/Business Development/SEO/Finance/Teaching to Underprivileged Kids/ /Video Shooting and Editing.
- Candidates work from their respective cities and homes. If accepted to the program, interns aren’t expected to move to a new location; all they need is a working device and an active internet connection.
- BUT, We would love to see you in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- Undergraduate or graduate students with a drive to tackle social or educational issues, seeking to build international networks, and gain hands-on experience. Build professional career perspectives related to program management, entrepreneurship, social impact marketing, philanthropy and more.
- Young professionals looking for an opportunity to change careers paths, grow their networks, or deepen skillsets related to social innovation and entrepreneurship in an immersive setting.
Internships Hours and Commitment:
- There is no set number of hours that candidates must dedicate to their internship every day.
- Based on the nature of tasks, assignments and capstone, it is estimated that an ideal candidate would invest 01-03 hours a day.
- Candidates are encouraged to self-pace and manage their internship assignments and tasks.
- However, internship timeline and deadlines are non-negotiable and must be strictly followed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This is a Students and Young Professional’s Development Internship.
- Candidates will learn about the organization and its leadership approach, work on challenges that involve product development, business models, new ideas, case analysis, strategy and outreach, etc.
- Candidates will have an opportunity to bring products and solutions to life and create and propose effective working models.
- Professional Development: During the internship, candidates undergo a training in career readiness that prepares them for the global workforce and world-class graduate schools.
- Gain unique insights into the inner works of a startup organization.
- Access to Senior Leadership:Working closely with the Founder.
- Future Prospects: As interns move forward in their careers, as alumni of the program they can seek recommendation letters from the organization for higher education and future job prospects.
- On successful completion of the internship, interns receive their internship certificate.
- Make a Difference In the lives of young professionals
- Pride in knowing you are instilling the ethic of service in our nation’s next greatest leaders!
- Stipend of Rs.2,500 per month.
- Mentorship and Application Support worth Rs.25,000, in which we will help you build your resume, profile, portfolio, and support you when you will be applying for other Jobs and Internships.
- Last date to submit the internship application is August 10, 2023 (11:59 PM IST).
- Note: Applicants are advised not to wait until the last minute to submit an application. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and applicants are encouraged to apply early.
- Selected candidates will be notified via email latest by August 12, 2023
How to Apply:
CLICK HERE to Submit your answers , containing answers to 3 Questions,
- Introduction: Tell us About Yourself Feel free to provide a brief overview of your background, interests, and experiences that have shaped you. This will help us better understand your unique perspective.
- Contributions to the Opportunity Cell by Utilizing Your Skills Please elaborate on how your skill set aligns with the goals and mission of the Opportunity Cell. Detail the specific ways you envision applying your skills to make a meaningful impact.
- Expectations from the Internship Share your expectations regarding what you hope to gain from this internship. Whether it’s enhancing certain skills, broadening your professional network, or acquiring specific knowledge, your insights will guide us in tailoring a rewarding experience.