Abhyaz by MTAB Technology Center is an integrated platform for Engineering projects, Skill Development, Talent Management. Abhyaz offers multiple engineering labs built with interactive e-learning, LMS, engineering software in digital manufacturing technologies. Technologies available are Additive Manufacturing, CNC, Design, Digital Electronics, Electrical Machines, FMS/CIM, Hydraulics, Multi-physics modelling, PLC, IoT, Mechatronics, PCB Design, Pneumatics, Robotics, Sensors, Switch Gears & Industry 4.0. Abhyaz brings together trainers, mentors, and students to execute live engineering projects. MTAB Technology Center is expanding its Skill Development and E-Learning footprint across India and creating Industry 4.0 ready talent pools across various Educational and Non-Educational Sectors to meet changing business needs.
About Abhyaz Internships:
Abhyaz Internships are a 12-16 weeks remote opportunity designed to develop your professional acumen while you work on critical real time projects. You are expected to spend 10 to 15 hrs a week. Our team of mentors and industry professionals guide you through every step of the project for you to gain valuable hands on exposure. We publish your work results in your online portfolio, allowing you to strengthen your professional resume and social media profiles, while showcasing your work to best position your talents for future opportunities.The outcomes will be byte-sized projects that will have to be delivered every week. Your outcomes will be reviewed and graded by peers and your supervisors. Interns who excel in their project may offered a full-time job with the company.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Stipend based on your outcomes / deliverables
- Practical hands on experience
- Remote work opportunity / Week work opportunity
- Hands-on experience using Abhyaz Platform & Zoho Applications
Core Functional Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day assigned operations tasks for smooth delivery.
- Supporting the team cross-functionally to complete assigned tasks and goals.
- Updating CRM database and coordinating on sending out campaigns and emails.
- Work with the management team to develop and implement operational initiatives.
- Updating and maintaining performance metrics.
- Conducting engagements internally and externally to enhance/aid the marketing.
- Ensure proper coordination with the team members.
- Participate in weekly review meetings with various teams.
- Work with reporting managers, business heads, and internal teams to achieve tasks and goals.
|Job Postings on our Career page
|Call for Registration and Enrollment
|Initiating Portfolio Submissions
|Evaluation Process ends on Abhyaz platform
|Interview & Job offer
|Onboard – Accept our Job Offer and onboard
If you are ready to start your Operations career and to gain real-time experience while you are studying – then definitely apply.
- Preferably Master in Business administration.
- Good conceptual knowledge of Operations
- Willingness to work with a team of experts and follow systems and process
- Confident and time management capability
- Hardworking and goal-oriented with a high level of creativity, flexibility, and commitment
- Enthusiasm to learn and embrace new challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a Computer/ Laptop and uninterrupted internet connection with noise-cancellation headphones
How to Apply:
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups