About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting is an independent global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes.
About the Role
Our Forensic Litigation and Consulting team in India is involved in complex, global and high-profile litigation, arbitration and investigations combining end-to-end risk advisory, investigative and disputes expertise to deliver holistic solutions for our clients.
In specific, the Risk Advisory and Investigations team conducts research and investigations to uncover actionable intelligence and performs value-added analysis to help decision-makers address and mitigate risk, protect assets, and make informed investment decisions to maximize opportunities.
Our experts conduct independent investigations to help clients resolve a variety of issues, including:
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and cross-border transactions
- Business intelligence
- Fraud investigations
- Anti-bribery and foreign corruption (FCPA / UK Bribery Act) investigations and risk assessments
- Assets searches
- Vendor screening & assessment programmes
- Intellectual property theft and brand protection
- Whistleblower allegations
- Litigation and compliance support
- Political risk assessments
We are looking to hire candidates for internship in their Risk and Investigation practice. This in-person (not remote) and full time internship program will be for a minimum period of 6 months. The shortlisted candidate is expected to work in Mumbai Office and attend to office or at client sites when requested.
The profile would entail supporting on forensic investigation, due diligence, research.
- Assist in performing email review to collate relevant information essential to our investigations;
- Assist in conducting investigative research to ascertain the background and reputation of corporate entities and/or individuals;
- Review documentary evidence including banking records, legal agreements and other transactional information, to establish the background of the investigations/ transactions under review;
- Assist in analysing and interpreting accounting records and financial data to identify irregularities relevant to our investigations;
- Assist with the preparation of reports, presentations, qualitative and quantitative analyses, and other client deliverables; and
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Finance graduates with 0-2 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is required
- Meticulous with good attention to detail;
- Strong analytical thinking, intellectual curiosity and passion for problem solving;
- Excellent work ethic, including a constant desire to learn;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Flexible to travel as required.
Perks and Benefits
Apart from the well-structured career path and collaborative team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive leave policy
- Health care benefits including dependents
- Education subsidy with study and examination leaves
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for corporate charitable event donations
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups