Ministry of Law & Justice and in collaboration with NALSAR,Hyderabad is offering Online Course on the Indian Constitution with Certificate for FREE of COST.
As a part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav celebrations, an Online Course on the Indian Constitution has been launched by the Ministry of Law and Justice, Govt. of India on 25th November 2021 on the eve of the Constitution.
- The online course aims to create awareness about the Indian Constitution and subsequently strengthen the citizens of the country.
- The online course is offered by the Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Law & Justice in collaboration with National Academy of Legal Studies & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad.
- The registration of this course is free.
- On completion of the course, a certificate of participation will be automatically generated.
- Candidates who want to obtain a certificate of merit or certificate of appreciation will have to go through an online assessment at a token of Rs.100/-. The certificate is purely optional.
How to En-rol
- Register for the Online Course by Clicking HERE
- After that, access to 15 conceptual videos that will help the participants of the course to get familiarized with the text of the Constitution and to identify the fundamental policy choices embodied in the Constitution.
- In addition, the course offers insight into the historical evolution and the post-independence journey of the making of the Constitution.
- Click here to view the official notification Free Online Course on the Indian Constitution by Ministry of Law & Justice.