Nielsen Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Analyst for the Mumbai (Work From Home), India locations.
About the Opportunity
As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, you will be involved in our LocalProgramming and Syndication metadata curation. The Analyst is responsible for researching, scheduling, analyzing, and delivering data and reports on time via working with internal teams and clients while supporting projects of moderate complexity simultaneously.
- Execute procedures to meet internal/external SLA’s with high quality
- Train and certify, as applicable, on business policies and standard operating procedures
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures and business policies
- Execute data entry via databases
- Develop and recommend solutions for process improvements, in addition to supporting the implementation of new processes and programs
- Work with clients to complete day to day BAU activities
- Support on-call rotations or off-shift availability, as required
- Perform quality checks to ensure data integrity for clients and downstream systems
- Respond to client inquiries via Change Requests, Salesforce tickets, and/or Client Service Representatives
- Research and respond to E&Y Audit requests
- Assist Process/Team Lead with the creation of and data gathering for KPI & Metrics
- Assist Process Lead/Team with UAT Testing for new software releases
- Other duties as assigned
Qualification & Desired Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, English, Journalism, Music or other Media-related disciplines.
- Proven record of delivering quality results on time with high attention to detail
- Uses logic to analyze data and capability to draw conclusions and convey results
- Fluency in English language, effective writing, grammatical, organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Proficient with use of Google Tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Must be able to work accurately under deadlines and willing to work outside regular business hours, as required
- Typing speed should be good.
- The candidate must be passionate about consuming Podcasts, TV shows, and movies.
- Must keep themselves updated with the latest news, especially on social networks, related to American television, cinema and sports.