Nestlé India Limited is the Indian subsidiary of Nestlé which is a Swiss multinational company. The company is headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. The company’s products include food, beverages, chocolate, and confectioneries
About the Internship Program
- Duration: 10 Weeks
- Modes: Online (primary) & Offline
- You learn: Selected candidates work on projects with assigned mentors from the organization who are specialists in their domain.
- You earn: A certificate of completion from Nestlé and an Amazon Voucher worth ₹10,000 on successful completion of the internship.
- Students pursuing bachelors and masters, from all across the country are eligible to apply for the internship profile of their choice.
MUST CHECK: Internship Opportunity at DPIIT, Ministry of Commerce and Industry [Stipend]
Areas of Internship
- These internships will be at a hybrid capacity in profiles like marketing, finance, supply chain, technical & production, legal, human resources, corporate affairs, sustainability and Nestlé business affairs.
- Click on the link shared below.
- Register on the Nestle’s and the hiring partner’s Micro-site
- Complete your application & submit. And you’re done!
- Our team will reach out to you over email with an online assessment with the next steps! This should happen within 7 to 10 working days from your submission.
|Official Notification of the Recruitment||Click Here|
|To Apply for the Internship||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|