About the Seller Experience Team at Myntra:
The Seller Experience team at Myntra is dedicated to delivering an exceptional experience for sellers on the Myntra marketplace. As a part of the Marketplace support organization, this team collaborates with various teams across the organization to drive crucial projects as Myntra transitions to a marketplace-centric approach.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As an Associate in the Seller Experience team, your role will involve designing, developing, and executing strategic initiatives to enhance the overall seller experience.
- Identify areas for improvement in marketplace processes and develop comprehensive solutions to address issues affecting seller experience. Take ownership of end-to-end design and execution of initiatives.
- Conduct thorough analyses to define program objectives and key results. Utilize data to support business decisions.
- Stay informed about industry trends and perform benchmarking to shape critical initiatives within the e-commerce marketplace ecosystem.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including category management, supply chain, finance, legal, and technology to ensure seamless program execution. Adapt and course-correct as necessary.
- Create dashboards, trackers, and newsletters to enhance program visibility both internally and externally.
- Monitor the progress of initiatives against expected timelines and desired impact.
- Identify and address issues, working with relevant stakeholders to ensure the initiatives stay on track.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience working on end-to-end data-driven programs, preferably in consulting, e-commerce, supply chain, or the fashion industry.
- Graduation, preferably with a B.E./B.Tech/MBA degree.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, including experience presenting to senior leadership.
- Sharp business acumen, problem-solving ability, and excellent communication skills.
- Proven track record of solving unstructured problems, managing multiple initiatives simultaneously, meeting stakeholder expectations, and collaborating with cross-functional teams with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in SQL, PowerPoint, and complex spreadsheets.
- E-commerce experience is desirable.
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups