Madhya Pradesh State Legal Services Authority (MPSLSA) invites application for the position of District Legal Aid Officer for 2021.
About State Legal Services Authority
The Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987, is aimed to provide free and competent Legal Services to the weaker sections of the society to ensure that opportunities for securing justice are not denied to any citizen by reason of economic or other disabilities and to organize Lok Adalats to secure that the operation of the legal system promotes justice on a basis equal opportunity.
Creating legal awareness, legal aid, and settlement of disputes through amicable settlement are the main functions of the Authority.
About the Opportunity
Under the Madhya Pradesh District Legal Aid Officer Recruitment Rules, 2007, the pay scale for the following vacant posts of District Legal Aid Officer (Entry Level) Second Class Gazetted is 56100-177500 (according to the seventh pay scale) in the prescribed form only from eligible and eligible Indian citizens candidates. Online applications are invited.
Madhya Pradesh State Legal Services Authority invites application for the position of District Legal Aid Officer etc. Eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Madhya Pradesh State Legal Services Authority before 24th June 2021.
Number of Vacancies
- General Category: 7 (2 for Women; 5 for Men)
- OBC Category: 2
- SC Category: 2
- ST Category: 3 (1 for Women; 2 for Men)
- Number of posts: 17
- Qualification: Should possess a degree in Law
- For detailed information, please refer to the official advertisement.
- Age Limit: 21 – 35 years
- Non-MP Candidates and/or Unreserved: Rs. 922.26/-
- Reserved (Only MP Candidates) and/or Physically Disabled: Rs. 722.16/-
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam and Interview
- Note: The application link will be updated in this post from 25th June 2021.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 25th June 2021 to 24th July 2021
- Click here for the official advertisement.