About the Ministry of Women and Child Development
The Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India, came into existence as a separate Ministry with effect from 30th January 2006.
Scope of Activities
- Meaningful Interaction: The program provides a common platform for interns to engage in meaningful interactions and conduct research related to government programs and initiatives.
- Policy Formulation: Interns have the opportunity to contribute to policy formulation by providing empirical analysis, reporting, policy papers, and briefings.
- Bridging Information Gaps: The program aims to bridge information gaps pertaining to women and children’s issues and problems in the country, ensuring promptness in addressing these concerns.
- Networking and Collaboration: Interns will have the chance to interact with Ministry functionaries responsible for implementing various schemes and policy initiatives.
- Additionally, they can engage with other line Ministries and stakeholders who play key roles in the well-being and empowerment of women and children.
- Women students, scholars, social activists and teachers from non-tier-I cities and rural parts of India will be eligible for the program.
- Age Limit: 21 years to 40 years
- Interns can select any one of the two durations while submitting their applications.
Number of Interns
- Ministry would take up to 10 interns per batch.
Incentives for Ministry of Women and Child Development Internship Programme
- Each intern would get an amount of Rs 20,000 per month.
- Reimbursement of travel cost (by Deluxe/AC Bus/3 Tier AC Train) for joining the ministry and back home after the completion of the internship.
- Hostel Accommodation for Interns in Delhi (on a sharing basis)
- Interns would be provided with necessary logistic support such as seating arrangement, internet facility and stationery items in the Ministry.
- Certificate on successful completion of the Programme on terms such as submission/presentation of papers/ reports of the work done.
- Reimbursement of Travel Costs for Interns on Deluxe/AC Bus or 3 Tier AC Train.
- The interns would be provided with an Internship Coordinator who would be responsible for coordinating the entire internship exercise, including networking and communication with other stakeholders.
- For any further details/queries, candidates may contact to the Statistics Bureau through email at the ID <[email protected]>on all working days between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification.
- CLICK HERE to apply for the Internship.Increase your Selection Chances by Booking our Exclusive Services!
- Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!