Applications are invited for the Millennium Fellowship 2021 for UG Leaders by UNAI & MCN.
About the Fellowship
The United Nations Academic Impact and MCN are partnering on the Millennium Fellowship. The Millennium Fellowship convenes, challenges, and celebrates student leadership for UN goals on campuses worldwide. The program is free for accepted applicants. Applications for the Class of 2021 will open in Fall 2020 and will be reviewed on a rolling basis for a limited number of Fellowships, so early applications are encouraged.
The program will run on campuses worldwide from August to November where cohorts of 8-20 Millennium Fellows have been selected. Feedback and stories of student impact will be submitted by December 2021.
The Millennium Fellowship takes place on campuses around the world. If you and peers on your campus are selected for the Millennium Fellowship, you will convene this August to December at least monthly on your own campus – building your capacity as a leader, the capacity of your Millennium Fellowship Project, and building community with peers on campus (and virtually with other Millennium Fellows around the world).
- You must be at least 18 years old, an undergraduate enrolled in a college or university, and in good standing at that academic institution for the duration of the program.
- You make a commitment to convene in-person least eight times during the Millennium Fellowship (for 2021 the program will run August-December) with your Campus Directors and other Fellows on your campus to share best practices and take collective action. Students have to meet on-campus, in-person for the Fellowship sessions
How to Apply?
- There is no registration fee to apply to or participate in this program for the Class of 2021.
- All admitted Millennium Fellows are supported in engaging on their respective campuses for the duration of the Fellowship.
- Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
- For more details, click HERE.
- Email: [email protected]