Looking for a fully funded scholarship? The Mexican Government Scholarship 2023 is an incredible opportunity for international students from 180 countries.
It offers full-time scholarships for master’s and doctoral programs, as well as undergraduate and postgraduate mobility programs. This initiative, led by the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation, aims to promote high-level human capital and strengthen global connections.
Over 80 Mexican Higher Education Institutions participate in this program, offering a wide range of academic fields. By supporting the Excellence Scholarships, Mexico is committed to creating long-term positive impacts and fostering international cooperation.
If you’re interested, keep reading for more information on the benefits, eligibility, and application process for the Mexican Government Scholarship Program for Foreign Students.
Mexico Government Scholarship Levels and Duration:
- Undergraduate Mobility Program: 24 months maximum
- Master’s Mobility Program: 12 months maximum
- Master’s Program: 24 months maximum
- Doctoral Program: 36 months maximum
- Postgraduate Research: (Master’s, Doctoral, and Postdoctoral): 12 months maximum
Eligibility Criteria of the Mexican Government Scholarship 2023:
- Students should be from any of the eligible countries listed above to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must not be currently living in Mexico.
- They must have the required degree, i.e. Bachelor, Master’s or PhD, as required by the program for which they are applying.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted in a program of participating Mexican institutions.
Benefits of the Mexican Government Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants will get a Monthly Stipend.
- They can also earn enrolment and tuition fees.
- Students will get medical coverage.
- International students will also get a visa fee waiver.
- In addition, the scholarship may also cover travel/flight expenses.
- Opportunity to study abroad.
- Make a network and connect with professionals from relevant fields and like-minded people.
Required Documents for Mexico Scholarships 2023:
- Duly completed and signed scholarship application form.
- A letter mentioning the reasons that motivate you to start your studies or research in Mexico. (Maximum two pages, with letter Arial size 12 and single line spacing).
- Letter of academic acceptance from the Mexican institution.
- Curriculum vitae. (Maximum three pages, with Arial font size 12 and single line spacing).
- Copy of the birth certificate.
- Letter of commitment to return to your country.
- Copy of the valid passport in colour and open book format or government-issued photo ID.
- A copy of the medical certificate that a private health or public institution should issue, which can be a maximum of 3 months before the application, showing that the applicant is in good health.
- Letter in which the applicant states that all the provided information is valid.
- All forms and documents must be in Spanish language, or they can be submitted with Spanish translations.
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups