Mercedes Benz Research & Development India (a subsidiary of Mercedes Benz AG) is looking for young and enthusiastic professionals for the State of the Art “Mercedes Benz Operating System” in the area of Automated Driving.
Mercedes-Benz India Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1994 at Pune, India with the aim to become the fastest green-field operations ever to be created. We are currently rated as one of the top CKD plants of Mercedes-Benz globally.
Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Mercedes Benz|
|Post Name||Operating System|
|Salary||up to ₹8 LPA*|
|Job Location||Across India|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Integrate the Adaptive Autosar Software stack into the AD System HW/Software platform and Application development.
- Technically handcraft the various platform software deliveries to meet the Functional Safety/Product requirements
- Masters or Bachelor in Engineering in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science Engineering
- 0- 1 year of experience in Automotive Software Development
- Must have good programming knowledge in C/C++, Knowledge on linux
- Good understanding of multicore microcontrollers like Infineon Aurix & various MCAL modules as well as microprocessors.
- Good understanding of SW build environment and Build process – compilation, Linking etc.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery of English and local language.
|Official Notification of the Recruitment||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|