About the Scholarship
Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2023-2024 present an exceptional opportunity for outstanding international students seeking master’s or doctoral degrees in Australia. These scholarships, offered by the University of Melbourne, encompass various variations, including Melbourne Research Scholarships and Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships. Pursuing fully funded scholarships in Australia allows students to study at one of the country’s most prestigious universities.
The University of Melbourne provides a collaborative and enriching environment where researchers from different parts of the world can work together and learn from one another. The university is renowned for offering the largest number of fully funded scholarships for international students on an annual basis. The Graduate Research Scholarship at the University of Melbourne is considered one of the most sought-after scholarships to pursue. If you are seeking scholarships for a PhD program in Australia, this opportunity is among the best available. Australia remains a top study destination for international students, and studying there on a fully funded scholarship fulfills the dreams of many aspiring scholars.
About University of Melbourne
As a well-known and highly ranked public research university, the University of Melbourne holds the #39 position globally in the QS World University Rankings 2022. Moreover, according to the 2022 QS Graduate Employability Rankings, it is ranked sixth in the world. International students are attracted to the University of Melbourne each year due to its advanced learning environment and flexibility for students from around the world. With a diverse student body of approximately 12,000 international students from different countries, the University of Melbourne provides an international platform for research studies across various fields.
If you aspire to study in Australia, seize this opportunity and apply for the Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships.
Fields of Study for the Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships:
The Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 at the University of Melbourne encompass the following fields of study:
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Building, Planning, and Design
- Food Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Master’s program: 2.5 to 3 years
- PhD program: 3.5 to 4 years
Other Important Details:
- Number of Awards: 600 (six hundred)
- Country: Australia
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia:
- There is no restriction on nationality.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelor’s degree (16 years of education) or equivalent with at least 75% grades to qualify for this MS/MPhil degree level scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed a master’s degree (18-year education) or equivalent with at least 75% grades to be eligible for Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships program for the Ph.D. degree level.
- They must have researched at his last educational level (Undergraduate or Master’s).
Applicants must have research potential to apply for this Graduate Research Program.
Students must have good medical health.
- Applicants must have completed the last degree in the English language.
- Last but not least, applicants should have relevant professional experience.
Benefits of the Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2023:
- Full tuition fee for up to 2 years for those who are taking Masters’s degree and up to 4 years for that selected applicant who is undertaking a PhD (doctoral degree).
- Living stipend of $34,400 per year according to 2023 full-time study rate for up to 2 years for a Master’s degree or up to 3.5 years for students selecting a doctoral degree.
- The living stipend is recorded annually and includes limited paid parenting, sick and maternity leave.
- Relocation allowance of $2000 for students from countries other than Victoria or $3000 for international students (incoming from outside Australia).
- A single membership of Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for international students.
- Opportunity to study at a top university in Australia.
- Networking and research opportunities.
Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships Requirements:
- Some graduate schools require a research proposal.
- Sometimes TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson Test of English (academic tests) or Cambridge English, Advanced/Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) is also required to meet the University’s English language requirements if the last degree of the applicant is not in English completely.
- Recommendations from two referees (academic or professional).
- Some publications to demonstrate your research skills.
- Final academic transcripts.
- Depending on the course, a folio of creative works, GRE or GMAT test results or writing samples are also required.
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups