About the Organisation:
Meesho is India’s fastest growing e-commerce company. We started in 2015 with the idea of helping mom & pop stores to sell online. Today, 5% of Indian households shop with us on any given day . We’ve helped over 15 million individual entrepreneurs start online businesses with zero investment.
About the Opportunity:
As a legal intern you will get hands on experience working in an house legal team for one of the top 3 ecommerce companies in India. You will support company lawyers in researching and advising on legal issues related to a wide range of transactions.
- Currently in a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in law
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To research using various research databases including Manupatra on legal queries.
- To prepare replies, notices and notes for legal propositions asked by the team.
- To draft, review and negotiate contracts, as required.
- To assist team in managing relevant tasks related to legal compliance, research and document management.