About the Organisation:
The International Business Machines Corporation, nicknamed Big Blue, is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York and is present in over 175 countries.
About the Opportunity:
In this role, you’ll work in one of our IBM Consulting Client Innovation Centers (Delivery Centers), where we deliver deep technical and industry expertise to a wide range of public and private sector clients around the world. Our delivery centers offer our clients locally based skills and technical expertise to drive innovation and adoption of new technology.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The person needs to work from client Location. The practitioner must be willing to travel with in India as per requirement.
- Implementation experience in the area of SAP CO with Specialization in master Ledger accounting and associated modules such as COPA & product costing Actual costing.
- End-to-end full cycle implementations (from blue printing, realization, go live to production support) of S/4HANA Greenfield / Migration projects in complex landscape.
- Should have excellent functional skills i.e., configuration and training skills in the areas of Costing Actual Cost Centre Accounting, Profit Centre Accounting, & Internal Orders.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills, as these are client facing roles •
- Should understanding preparation of Indian costing sheets.
How to Apply:
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification and apply for the Recruitment.