McKinsey is inviting online applications for internships as Fellow Interns at Mckinsey in 28+ Foreign locations.
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
- In this role, you will work on the best teams to help the best organizations in the world – in private, public, and social sectors – solve their most difficult problems.
- You will also work with many experts, from data scientists and researchers to software and app designers.
- You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement.
- This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
Qualifications and Experience
- Undergrad degree or Master’s degree in progress
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively both verbally and in writing – in English and in most cases, the local office language(s)
- Willingness to travel.
- You’ll work in one of our offices around the world as a full-time intern for approx 8-10 weeks, the exact timing will vary by location.
- Amsterdam, Berlin, Bogota, Buenos, Aires, Casablanca, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dusseldorf and 19 more locations.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply through this link.
- Click here to view complete details of the Fellow Intern in 28+ abroad locations at McKinsey.