About the Organization
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
We work with leading organizations across the private, public and social sectors. Our scale, scope, and knowledge allow us to address problems that no one else can. We have deep functional and industry expertise as well as breadth of geographical reach. We are passionate about taking on immense challenges that matter to our clients and, often, to the world.
About the Team
- You will be part of our Global Administration team. This team is passionate about delivering exceptional administrative, organizational, and logistical support.
- They enable our colleagues and our firm to operate efficiently and fulfill its purpose to help create positive, enduring change in the world.
- Based in our McKinsey Global Services office in Bengaluru you will work with consultants, function leaders, peer executive assistants (EA), and other colleagues across the globe on tasks with international reach.
- You will support managers and partners who are based in other offices than yours and collaborate with your EA team onsite in Bengaluru working in a hybrid model.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You’ll build meaningful, collaborative relationships with your teammates and the colleagues who depend on your administrative support.Whether it’s managing a full calendar, scheduling meetings across various time zones, or arranging and coordinating complex travel logistics, you’ll apply your multitasking, organizational, and decision-making skills to fulfill critical administrative and logistical requests.At McKinsey, we have three different assistant roles: executive, team, and relief. As an executive assistant, you will provide long-term support for several executive-level colleagues, learning their preferences and developing close working relationships.
- As a team assistant, you will support client service teams for the duration of their client engagements from one to 12+ months, coordinating their working style and managing multiple schedules.
- And as a relief executive assistant, you will provide backup cover for absent assistants, supporting consultants for a short period of time, which gives you the opportunity to expand your network quickly and gain exposure to different regions, industries, and functions in which McKinsey operates.
- During the recruiting process, we’ll work together with you to align your skills and experience with one of these positions.
Perks and Benefits
- As people-first firm, we offer a competitive salary, plus an exceptional benefits package that includes:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Healthcare coverage for you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children including medical, dental, mental health, and vision
- Paid time off
- Additional paid time off to volunteer and support charitable causes
- Fully paid leave for new parents
- Life and business travel accident insurance
- Learning programs (including unlimited access to e-learning courses), coaching/mentorship opportunities, and feedback culture
- Comprehensive onboarding to your new role
- Professional development opportunities for career growth across the firm
- Wellbeing initiatives and connectivity events
- Modern office space with free snacks and beverages
- Comfortable and reliable transportation provided to and from the office
- International, diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment with office- and firm-wide initiatives and communities
- Competitive rewards and recognition
- And more
- Candidates from various backgrounds are successful in this role. We are interested in your potential, attention to detail, and ability to problem solve in a collaborative and inclusive team environment. Because we offer extensive training, this is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to start their careers, change industries or career paths, or for those currently in assistant roles who want to further grow and develop.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English (C1 Level – CEFR or equivalent)
- Strong email and calendaring skills
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications; Outlook proficiency preferred
- Excellent administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment (including prioritization skills, flexibility toward change, sense of urgency, and dealing with ambiguity)
- Strong attention to detail, can-do attitude, and ownership mindset
- Outstanding customer orientation and ability to professionally handle confidential and/or sensitive information
- Eagerness to learn, collaborate, and share knowledge and experiences across regions and teams
- Ability to establish and strengthen relationships with colleagues, clients, and external vendors across the globe
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups