About Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders—empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.
Roles and Responsibilities
You’ll be part of GS HR Operations Team supporting the Middle East (UAE, KSA & Qatar) HR Team with HR administrative support throughout the employee life cycle. As HR Assistant you will work closely & directly with ME HR Operations function team. HR Operations forms the backbone of our People organization, making sure that all formal employment conditions and documentation is in place for all our staff.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining employee data within our HR system (i.e. personal data, job, office, promotion, compensation, working capacity, leaves of absence, education, background history, line managers, assistants, etc.)
- Maintain personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements and internal standards
- Support with New hire onboarding & BGV checking processes. Send out Induction plan and welcome emailers
- Deliver audit support on personal files, forms, etc.
- Assist with general employee requests, letters, verifications, reference checks, etc. including
- generating visa invitation letters
- Generate reporting for employee distribution lists, new joiners, anniversaries, milestones etc.
- Keep track of employees’ probationary periods and flag to ME HR team to ensure geographic process are followed
- Prepare, process and follow up on employee paperwork related to new hires, promotions, transfers, address changes, additional payments, status changes, and employee exits with sensitivity to the confidential nature of the information
- Manage and maintain the inbox dealing with employee queries and escalating to the correct team contact where necessary
- Coordinate with support functions for new hire laptops, accesses, payroll setups etc.
- Provide general support to ME HR team and perform other duties as assigned or required
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Excellent English Communication (Oral & Written)
- Fosters a spirit of collaboration and teamwork
Experience & Qualifications)
- A graduation degree
- 2+ yrs of relevant work experience in a professional services or multi-national companies
- Knowledge of Workday & experience in Global HR Operations / HR Shared Services
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience of working with HRMS (Workday experience is ideal but not essential)
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups