About the Organisation
Teach For India is on a journey to reach an India free of poverty and filled with love by ending educational inequity in our country. Twelve years into our journey we are a movement of 3800 Alumni working at all levels of the education system, who are reaching 1 in 10 children across the country. These Alumni have graduated from our two-year Fellowship Program where they taught in under-resourced classrooms to put 32,000 low-income children on a different life path. Today, we have 970 Fellows and are the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem in India.
What Teach For India Can Offer You
- The opportunity to be part of one of the most established and visionary movements in the education sector in India which is at a pivotal point in terms of expanding its scale and outreach across the nation and working with changemakers across the country.
- A challenging yet flexible workplace in which every individual employee’s Staff journey is tracked for excellence and leadership development.
- A work environment in which employees’ holistic well-being is a core priority, enabling people to be their best selves.
- Access to connections and resources from the global Teach For All network that includes partner organizations spanning 50+ countries across 6 continents.
- Remuneration that is competitive within the top quartile of the Indian NGO pay scales, and a benefits package that includes extensive medical insurance and maternity coverage for both parents.
- Reporting to: Director, Human Resources
- Directly or Indirectly Managing: Associate, Human Resources
As a Manager, People Analytics
- Leading and supporting the implementation of strategic internal projects and programs on people solutions that are designed to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Tracking and monitoring the progress of the Human Resources team against previously established metrics each quarter and reporting key performance trends to the Director, Human Resources and Impact team
- Collecting and leveraging people-related data (hiring, performance, engagement, policy compliance and exit information) to report back effectively each quarter
- Engaging with external partners and vendors for benchmarking, reporting, analytics and more
- Accountable for data integrity across all talent systems and the coordination of regular data clean up
- Advising team leaders and the Human Resource team on different employment structures, based on organizational and legal requirements
- Designing and rolling out our compensation procedures and philosophy after executing a comprehensive compensation benchmarking exercise, which includes the analysis of of talent and market intelligence of similar organizations
- Managing the people payroll budget by driving the adoption of clear guidelines, resolving discrepancies, updating payroll information and directing the collection, calculation and entering of data
- Ensuring organizational compliance on legal and statutory requirements by studying existing and new; legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising the Human Resources team and the Senior Leadership Team on requisite actions
As a People Manager
- Building a robust pipeline of talent to lead and steward our sites and our program
- Equip the team with the data required to meet ambitious outcomes
- Driving engagement, growth, and retention of team members
- Engineering and overseeing a monitoring and evaluation system, coupled with strategic direction, to guide our abilities to continuously improve
As a Manager at Teach For India
- Contributing to the team goals and priorities beyond individual goals and priorities
- Serving as an ambassador of the Teach For India brand and an advocate for our work and for educational equity in our country through both internal and external communication after commiting time in our classrooms to understand our work more deeply
- Supporting with key organizational areas such as Recruitment, Selection, Fundraising, Volunteering, Movement Building
Minimum Qualifications, Experiences and Expectations
- Experience of having implemented end-to-end systems with regular monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in driving process in high pressure, goal driven environments
- Prior Experience of having worked with quantitative and qualitative data that requires advanced excel skills
- Experience of having used microsoft office products for presentation and communication
- Previous experience in managing payroll and compensation benchmarking (preferred not mandatory)
How to Apply?
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|Apply for this Recruitment||APPLY HERE|