About the Program
The Government of Madya Pradesh in collaboration with Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai is launching the MP NIPUN Professionals Program.The program is a unique 2-year, full-time, paid experiential opportunity for India’s brightest and most promising youth to lead large-scale system reform towards achieving foundational learning goals in the state.
Apply now and be a part of a program aimed at impacting the lives of 23 lakh children and laying the foundation for their bright futures. Professionals will receive a competitive stipend of ₹80,000 per month along with a certified course from TISS, Mumbai.
Roles and Responsibilities
The MP NIPUN Professional will work closely with District Collectors, CEO-ZP and district education team to build system capacity, strengthen governance structures, drive data-based decision making and energize the district ecosystem to ultimately improve student learning outcomes. NIPUN Professionals will execute multiple projects to drive implementation across Mission Ankur (NIPUN Madhya Pradesh) initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
Diagnosis of implementation issues
- Generating insights from the ground through stakeholder consultations
- Providing feedback to the state program
Building capacity of functionaries
- Reinforcing key messages and priorities
- Providing handholding support
- Energizing the cadre and community through local campaigns
Strengthening the monitoring systems
- Streamlining data collection and analysis
- Improving data reliability
- Improving quality of review meetings
- Indian citizen
- Below 32 years of age as on July 31, 2023
- Possess an undergraduate degree from a recognised university
- Minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent CGPA in the highest qualification level
- Minimum of 9 months full time work experience with postgraduate qualification OR minimum of 18 months full time work experience with undergraduate degree (as on July 31, 2023)
Perks and Remuneration
- Monthly Stipend of 80,000 INR (all inclusive)
- Opportunity to work with the district administration to drive action towards achieving FLN goals.
- Certified course, curated by experts from TISS, Mumbai
- Continuous Professional Development courses, seminars, learning circles, peer mentoring sessions organized for the Professionals
- Create social impact at scale
For Any Queries
- Please email us at [email protected]
Video on About the Fellowship and How to Apply
How to Apply?
|FOR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
|TO APPLY FOR THE FELLOWSHIP
|TO KNOW HOW TO APPLY (Video)
|Join our Telegram Channel (MUST JOIN)
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups