Aditya Birla Group invites job applications for LMS- Corporate Social Responsibility for UP Location for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt. Ltd., Aditya Birla Group, is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates in 34 countries with more than 120,000 employees. The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857. The group has interests in viscose staple fibre, metals, cement (largest in India), viscose filament yarn, branded apparel, carbon black, chemicals, fertilisers, insulators, financial services and telecom. The group had a revenue of approximately ₹3,42,930 crore (US$48.3 billion) in 2019
- To provide support to CSR team in handling partnership in rural sector bu liaising with NGO’s foundation, Youth communities, handling request for cash donations and sponsorships, fulfilling planned activities and monitoring execution of all CSR activities.
- Co-ordinate with marketing/branding team to get the design of the initiative finalized and get it reviewed by the superior.
- Co-ordinate with HR representative to inform about the initiatives and gather support from employees.
- Maintain a log of all the new and existing partnership with relevant details.
- MBA, Bachelor Of Commerce, Master Of Commerce
- Minimum Experience Level: 2-4 Years