Online applications are invited for Engaging Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates on short-term contractual assignment in the Supreme Court of India.
About the Supreme Court of India
The Supreme Court of India is the supreme judicial body of India and the highest court of India under the constitution. It is the most senior constitutional court and has the power of judicial review.
About the Opportunity
Engagement as Law Clerk-Cum-Research Associate is a full-time assignment, purely contractual in nature.
- The candidate must not be below the age of 20 years and above 30 years as of the final date for registration for the Law Clerks exam.
- New Delhi, India
- Rs. 500/-
- The candidate must be a Law Graduate (before taking up the assignment as a Law Clerk) having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (including an Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- The candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course or the third year of the Three-Year Law Course after graduation in any stream will also be eligible to apply, subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification before taking up the assignment as Law Clerkcum-Research Associate
- Candidate must have research and analytical skills, writing abilities, and knowledge of computers, including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as e-SCR, Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw, etc.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply through the link provided at the end of the post.
- Click here to apply, for the Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate.
- Click here for official notification. of the Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate.
- April 30, 2023