Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, United States. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand, and luxury cars under its Lincoln luxury brand.
Ford Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Last date to apply||31 August 2022|
- Work in a large team to deliver analysis results in CAE / do data analysis for a multitude of vehicle programs across different regions.
- Ability to mesh sheet metal, casting and plastic parts
- Ability to do a basic analysis.
- Responsible for all documentation of all work and preparation of ‘lessons learnt’ documentation to provide benchmark knowledge for future work on other programs.
- Execute as well as check the progress of the projects, and suggest alternatives whenever required to make sure the delivery milestones are met, with the appropriate quality and cost
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- BTech/BE from any stream.
- Good communication skills
- Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team with flexibility & enthusiasm
- Knowledge of Managing IT helpdesk, incident management, Asset management processes, Asset life cycle, Asset register, Maintaining and handling stocks, vendor management
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application