Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights invites applications for Junior Consultants positions in the different fields of child rights.
About Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights
The Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR) is a statutory body established under the Commission for Protection of Child Rights (CPCR) Act, 2005. The Commission is under the Government of Delhi and is headed currently by Chairperson Anurag Kundu.
Eligibility for Appointment
- The applicants need to be able to use basic computer software(s) and functions such as Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), emails, scanning, printing, etc.
- Graduate degree from a recognised university.
- Note: Any degree with a course of study for 05 or more years will be taken as equivalent to post graduate and degree with course of study less than 05 years will be taken as a graduate.
Number of Positions
- Two positions
Period of Engagement
- Junior Consultant shall be hired for a period of three months initially which is extendable by six months based on performance review.
- Rs. 20,977/- per month besides the official travel related reimbursements.
- Click HERE, to apply for the Junior Consultant.
- Click HERE, for the Official Notification.
- Submit the application form on or before 18.7.2021 up-to 11:59 PM.
- The applicants shall be required to submit their CV/Resume, and Cover Letter along with the application. The selection process will involve an in-person interview.
- There shall be a provision of virtual interview in cases the candidate is based out of Delhi or circumstances have rendered the applicant incapable of attending an in-person interview. In this matter, the decision of the Commission shall be final.