JSW Foundation Fellowship is a transformative full time 2-year programme that aims to equip exceptional young leaders and enable them to formulate a deeper understanding of India’s progress, through an immersive experience of working on social issues in rural areas.
About JSW Foundation
JSW Foundation is the social development arm of the US$ 13 billion JSW Group, one of India’s leading business houses.Through a strong field presence, it operates across 22 rural locations in 11 Indian States with priority on communities around JSW’s plant & port locations.
iVolunteer is a social enterprise that promotes volunteering with the mission to bring volunteers and organisations together to share time, skills & passion to promote India’s social development. India’s first and largest volunteering organisation, iVolunteer has been working 12 social development areas.
Key Features of the JSW Foundation Fellowship:
- Skill Development: Fellows will participate in specialized training programs, workshops, and capacity-building sessions to develop essential skills in entrepreneurship, leadership, and project management in the development sector.
- Project Implementation: Fellows will have access to resources and infrastructure required to implement their projects, enabling them to bring their ideas to life and create a meaningful impact in their chosen fields.
- Mentorship: Each Fellow will be assigned an experienced mentor from the JSW Foundation network, who will provide guidance, support, and insights to enhance their professional growth.
- Networking Opportunities: Fellows will have the chance to connect and collaborate with a diverse group of like-minded individuals, including existing Fellows, industry experts, and renowned social entrepreneurs.
- Financial Support: Fellows will receive a stipend to support their living expenses and project implementation during the fellowship duration.
Perks and Benefits
- A monthly stipend of Rs 30,000 to cover the cost of boarding, lodging and other living expenses
- All Fellows will be covered under a Group Policy for Cashless Medical and Personal Accident Insurance.
- Travel expense reimbursement to attend trainings and travel to field projects. Any other travel expenses incurred on instruction of the programme management team will also be reimbursed.
- An optional exposure visit (relevant to the field project / domain of Fellows’ interest) outside the field project. Each Fellow may apply once for the exposure visit during the Fellowship tenure
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Conversant in English and any one Indian language.
- Less than 30 years old as of 1st May 2023
- Those who have demonstrated inclination and initiative towards social projects are encouraged to apply
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the challenges faced and the interventions needed in the specific project theme at the location assigned
- Based on their understanding, design a project they will work on, with achievable objectives across two years
- Research on possible interventions, design and plan the implementation of innovative ideas
- Connect with the required network for the project, whether mentors, peers or expert organisations
- Implement solutions and measure the impact of the interventions
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|