Applications are invited for JRF/Project Engineer & Internship Fellow Under TCS Funded Project at NIT Durgapur for the year 2021.
Applications in plain paper are invited from Indian citizens for the following post to work in a project funded by TCS, Mumbai.
“Cognitive load assessment methods for the blind, in adaptation to new assistive technologies.”
- JRF/Project Engineer: M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 6.5 CGPA or 65% marks from any recognized Institute/University.
- Internship Fellow: M.E/M Tech/ B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology / electronica and Communication Engg. Final year/Pre-final year student with current CGPA: 8.0 CGPA or 75% marks from any recognized Institute/University are eligible to apply.
- Interested candidates are advised to send their curriculum vitae giving full particulars of Educational Qualifications along with attested copies of the mark sheets and certificates, Experience, Publications, Research Interests etc. to Dr. Bibhash Sen, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713209, West Bengal by e-mail ([email protected]) with advt. no. as the subject line within Dec 25, 2021.
- Sort listed candidates, date of interview other essential information will be notified on the website/mailed on or before Dec 26, 2021. An Interview may be held via Online/ Offline mode, depending on the pandemic scenario due to COVID-19 at 10 a.m. in the Department of Computer science and engineering, NIT Durgapur for the above-mentioned positions.
- The above position is purely temporary and is for a period of Two (02) Years / End of Project but subject to condition of the candidate performance (Performance will be evaluated for every six months).
- Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
- JRF/Project Engineer: Rs. 30,000/- per month (Consolidated.)
- Internship Fellow: Rs. 6,500/- (per month) (max. 3 months) (Consolidated.)