Family Fables Co. is a bespoke publishing company documenting family histories, personal stories into coffee table books. Through extensive interviews, research, writing and design, Family Fables turns life stories into beautiful and keepsake books.The OpportunityWe are looking for a FULL TIME writer willing to work on family history projects. The family’s story will be captured through interviews.
As a Family Fables Co. writer, the job and goal will be to interview the client REMOTELY (via ZOOM, Facetime etc) or IN-PERSON and write a captivating book in the voice of the storyteller and cover the content that they want included. The role will be to help them craft their story. The client will have the opportunity to provide feedback and edits on the draft of the story.
We are looking for talented writers with:
- 1. Some interview experience
- 2. The ability to be equally comfortable delivering excellent customer service to our clients throughout the interviewing/writing process.
- 3. A passion for people’s stories.
- 4. Bachelor’s degree in English or History is preferable.
- This could be your first job – there will be training on the job.
- INR 20,000 – 25,000 (negotiable)
How to Apply:
- If interested, write to [email protected]