SRIJAN is inviting applications for the Project Executive position at SRIJAN, Rajasthan.
About the Organisation
Founded in 1997 and registered as a public charitable trust in January 2000, SRIJAN is a grassroots implementation and support agency, committed to promoting sustainable and self- reliant models of rural development through interventions in agriculture, horticulture, natural resource management, dairy and livestock.
About the Job Position
- The selected candidate will be posted at one of our locations for the initial 3-6 months and would be undergoing on the job training under the respective Team leader of that particular location who has an experience ranging from 5-15 years in the development sector and other such activities across the industry.The main working in the initial few months would be to form and nurture Groups/institutions, interaction with the community during Meetings and conducting the meetings at the location with respect to various other activities related to that institution.
- he/she is expected to understand the working of the community and assist them to provide better livelihood opportunities by using their exposure in Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Watershed, value chain, Dairy or other innovative ideas that can be implemented to make an impact.
- He/she will get proper guidance from the Team Leaders and other senior members in the organization and the candidate is expected to learn from their experiences and the sustaining environment to directly work for the implementation of new techniques to raise the level of income of the community.
- After a stint of 3-6 months with the organization, the candidate would be handling one major activity that the organization feels he/she excels in along with subsidiary role in other activities at that particular location.
- Graduates/Post Graduates in professional stream. (Preferably BTech, BSc. -agri, MBA-Rural Management/development/agribusiness management).
Perks and Remuneration
- Candidates will be recruited as Project Executive (Trainee) at a stipend of Rs. 25, 000 per month, depending on experience and educational qualifications.
- In addition to this, there is communication allowance of Rs.700 per month and all travel expenses are covered by the organization.
- SRIJAN also provides Group personal accidental and group medical insurance facilities.
- After completing the training successfully, they will draw their remuneration as per SRIJAN’s salary structure.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to send your CV at [email protected] by or before 28th Feb, 2022.
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!