Gandhi Fellowship invites applications for the position of Program Manager at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
About Gandhi Fellowship
Gandhi Fellowship is an experiential 2-year residential fellowship course in transformation leadership. For the last 10 years, Gandhi Fellowship has empowered young women and men to groom themselves into change leaders who go on to create large scale social and public systems change, where each fellow is fueled by the philosophy of “Build Self, Build Nation”.The program is designed to bring out one’s entrepreneurial thinking and leadership skills in order to create lasting changes in society.
About the Role
The role is of a Program Manager for Organisation Development, based out of Bhopal, MP, as part of the State Transformation Program. The Program Manager will work closely with the Program Director to transform structures & capabilities of government education systems in MP. The role will require you to conduct gap analysis, identify solutions and design state-wide organizational development interventions in areas of talent management, organization architecture, culture transformation, change management, HR function effectiveness and rewards. The role will partner closely with State Leaders, Government stakeholders and other functions within the organization.Here’s an ‘imperfect’ list of what your journey should have looked like.
Qualifications and Experience
- MBA in HR / OD or Public Policy or equivalent from top tier India or global institutions.
- Significant experience in each MP as part of government reform projects.
- Good understanding of state government mechanisms, working arrangements, leaders.
- 4 – 6 years+ experience in government client management, business development and large program delivery in government reforms or consulting or policy advisory/ advocacy.
- Experience in managing and advising government clients with large scale transformation
- Execution experience is essential
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management skills and knowledge
- Strong writing skills in preparing policy notes & decks
- Deep and practical understanding of domain areas such as HR strategy, HR function effectiveness, talent assessment, career paths, organization design, learning strategies, performance management, rewards, culture, HR technology, change management.
- Passion for service and social impact, especially in the space of public education.
- Readiness to learn, un-learn, and re-learn while adapting a dynamic work environment and needs.
- Comfort with taking up new and complex problems, applying everyday learning and insights, and solving through collaborationg. Problem solving skills
How to Apply
- Mail your updated resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the Subject: Application for Program Manager, Ref:Opportunity Cell.