Slam Out Loud invites applications for Lead-Monitoring and Evaluation, Senior Manager-Communications & Advocacy and Manager-Communications & Advocacy.
About the organisation
Slam Out Loud is a non-profit that uses the power of performance and visual arts to build creative confidence skills like communication, critical thinking and empathy in children from disadvantaged communities. We work with professional artists and develop e-learning resources to help children build Creative Confidence (a combination of six 21st century and socio-emotional skills).
The positions are for three full-time roles [All JDs linked]:
- Lead, Monitoring and Evaluation: CLICK HERE FOR JD
- Senior Manager, Communications & Advocacy: CLICK HERE FOR JD
- Manager, Communications & Advocacy: CLICK HERE FOR JD
How to Apply
- For Job Descriptions and to submit your application, please visit this form: https://bit.ly/SOLHiringFeb
- We are looking to fill these positions at the earliest possible, apply right away!
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- For any queries, feel free to reach out to [email protected] with the subject title Query/Jobs at SOL.
- Last Date to Apply: 3rd February 2022
- If you fill out the form between 29th Jan and 3rd Feb and are selected for the next round, you will receive a pre-work task. Please block 6 hours on the 5th or 6th Feb for prework completion.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!