About the Organization
Founded in the year 2016, Anubhuti is a not-for-profit organisation that works with a vision ‘All children will have equal opportunities to access quality education’ We work with drop out and out of school children who are victims of different factors such as unemployment, child labour, migration, or gender-based issues like marriage, responsibilities, etc. Through our program ‘Back to school’, we aim to bridge the academic gap to ensure that these children go back to become a part of the system and equip these children to become empathetic and action- oriented citizens of society.
About the Role
You will work closely with the Cofounder and Director at Anubhuti to build and maintain relationships with corporate funders, foundations and individual donors. You will work in the following domains of fundraising: Research, Lead generation & engagement, and Reporting. You will also assist us in impact data collection and data analysis for our various programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Languages: English (Required), Hindi.
- Knowledge of Gsuitse/OneDrive (google docs, sheets and presentations).
- 1 year of relevant experience (mandatory).
- Flexibility to travel in-country for donor meetings.
- Proposal writing & design skills
- Remuneration INR 25,000-30,000 depending on experience.
- Opportunity to work closely with co-founders & directors.
- Opportunity to learn about fundraising for social impact and impact Evaluation
How to apply
- Send your resume and cover note to [email protected] by 31 May 2021.
- The cover note can be brief but must include why you are interested in the position and highlight relevant work experience. Subject line should be “Fundraising Associate Application”
- For the Official Notification,Click HERE