Amazon, Bengaluru invites applications for Catalog Associate DE from the fresh graduates in any field.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
The Catalog Associate is the entry-level role in the RBS organization. In this role, the individual works on one or more critical tasks for a particular retail product category. These tasks include (but are not limited to) populating/procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site, interacting/coordinating with vendors/manufacturers, identifying and correcting errors/complaints, maintaining records of work received and work performed. The individual is expected to perform these tasks by using fair judgment in understanding instructions provided by the Process Lead/Manager.
- Graduation in any stream. Should have completed B1 Certification in German language.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 0-4 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes BPOs, Operations processes where associates are required to handle large volume of data as part of their daily tasks and take decisions based on analysis of such data
- Proficiency in German: B1 and above or BA/MA in German.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong business communication skills ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely.
- Basics in MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills Ability to do high school level arithmetic.
- Familiarity with navigating the internet research techniques on the internet and finding required information quickly.
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform Root Cause Analysis and identify constraints to recommend a solution on this, we will test the candidates ability to think logically through a given issue, structure their thoughts, identify the problem correctly and then recommend appropriate solutions.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity use discretion and judgment to take decisions on critical business tasks based on available information.
- Flexibility in working in shifts and working hours.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensure the given SLAs are met per quality standards.
- Understand and correctly use Amazons Retail Systems Platform (RSP) to support vendors and buyers in enhancing the retail selection on Amazons online catalog.
- Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating trackers to reflect work done.
- If there is a possible default on SLAs or quality, flag the escalation in time to the manager or lead
- Interacting and coordinating with vendors/buyers to accurately reflect the Amazon catalog for price, product details and other product-related information.