About the Organisation
Haptik is one of the world’s largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 500+ million devices, and processed over 4+ billion conversations till date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. We have built a robust set of technology and tools that can enable any kind of conversational application. With a 250+ member strong team that is set to double in the coming year, Haptik is truly poised to lead the Conversational AI revolution with some of the best minds in the industry.
What will you do every day?
Haptik is on the lookout for a Business Development Representative(BDR) rockstar for India Market. Someone who understands B2B SaaS. As a BDR, you will be responsible for qualifying all inbound leads, generating a pipeline via outbound efforts and coordinating with Sales Teams to move leads to closure.
What are we looking for in the perfect candidate?
- Generate a pipeline of leads via outbound efforts like email outreach, cold calling and social media outreach. Experience and comfort with cold calling is a must
- Achieve quota of qualified meetings a month for account executives to close and bring on as new customers
- Follow up with Inbound Leads and qualify them. Run product demonstrations for qualified leads
- Nurture and build relationships with top of funnel prospects to convert them into customers
- Experiment and iterate the process and messaging to improve the response and conversion rates
- Support Marketing Campaigns like Events, webinars, virtual events etc to drive attendance
- 2-4 years of experience working as Sales Development Role with SaaS / Technology / IT firms for India Market
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot (Or any other CRM)
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
More about Haptik
- On a roll: Announced major strategic partnership with Jio.
- Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
- Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing chatbot market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of US $0.94 bn by the end of 2024 progressing from US $0.11 bn earned in 2015.
- Great customers: Businesses across industries – Samsung, HDFCLife, Times of India are some that have relied on Haptik’s Conversational AI solutions to engage, acquire, service and understand customers.
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don’t care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness.