About the Organisation
Kinapse, a part of Syneos Health Commercial Solutions is a global leader in post-approval clinical trial transparency services.We have offices in the UK, USA and India.
- Should be responsible for entering the clinical trial data, for clinical and pharmaceutical trials and should work collaboratively to make sure data is collected, managed and reported clearly, accurately and securely.
- A precise level of data management skills are required to maintain longevity in this career path. In addition, versatile communication skills and a willingness to work and coordinate with team members.
- Good decision making ability, Ability to analyze, problem-solving skills, understand and interpret complex scientific data from a broad range of scientific disciplines.
- Should have a knowledge of working/ handling various database. Excellent time management, flexibility, ability to coordinate workload and meet established deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of the clinical database for managing the clinical trial studies.
- Should have knowledge of clinical research and have ability to manage the clinical trial data.
- Minimum experience: 0-1 Year.
- Fresher can also apply but knowledge/training of any clinical database is compulsory.
How to Apply
- Click HERE, for the Official Notification and Application.