Are you someone who cares deeply about bringing a real change? Then, Donatekart is the right place for you. We are India’s most trusted and transparent crowdfunding platform where donors donate products directly to the Charities online instead of money. In the last 4 years, we were able to raise over 90 Lakhs + worth of products, and 100 Cr+ worth Donations were done to support over 1000+ charities. Over 5,00,000 + unique donors used our platform to channelize donations to charities of their choice.
Donatekart has won many awards like India’s best social enterprise award, NASSCOM Social Innovation Award and has also been invited by the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation in the US and China.
About the Role
- Designation : Impact Reporting Associate
- Position: Full Time
- Work Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore
We are a young and energetic team with a vision to help bring transparency and trust to the crowdfunding sector. We’re holding our door open for you Come, be a part of the real change! Job Description: At Donatekart, we believe that along with an opportunity to donate, it’s crucial to give donors the real-time impact we’re creating on the ground. Each and every donation plays a significant role in the lives of the beneficiaries who we’re helping. This role requires someone who can assess and communicate the impact in a holistic manner to all our stakeholders. The role will also require the candidate to lead the impact reporting part across all the various verticals of crowdfunding on Donatekart.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the framework used to collect impact data from grant recipients, Develop the due diligence process and reporting structure with CSR partners.
- Design monitoring indicators and ensure timely monitoring and reporting of the performance.
- Coordinate ME planning and implementation with the NGO partners.
- Provide impact, measurement and evaluation strategy & leadership in creating efficient processes and workflows.
- Conduct meetings with the NGOs and monitoring to track progress and evaluations as per ME plan.
- Use ME results for organizational learning and re-strategize the plan for improved outcomes.
- Work with a range of internal and external stakeholders on CSR reporting and meet deadlines
- Monitor program performance and report risks and impact
- A Bachelor’s degree from a premium college would be preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience in impact reporting or a similar role.
- Capable of maintaining an objective standard in reporting.
- Ability to meet deadlines and accurately fact-check information.
- Excellent observation and judgment skills.
- Good communication and networking skills, along with an aptitude to effectively extract information.