IIM Bangalore invites applications for Academic Associate (Social Science or Humanities) for the year 2021.
The Centre for Management Communication (CenComm) at the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIMB) invites applications for the position of Academic Associate from qualified candidates.
This position is suitable for candidates with excellent academic credentials who have a long-term interest to engage in teaching in areas of Business and Managerial Communication. The selected candidates will be primarily required to support the faculty in the Communication Area as and when required.
- Candidates need to have a master’s degree in any social science or humanities discipline. Candidates with teaching experience at college level will be preferred. Candidates are expected to have professional computer literacy skills and an understanding of online platforms.
- Maximum age limit for being appointed under these Rules will ordinarily not exceed 60 years for Non-teaching staff, subject to discretion from the director.
- Initially for a period of one year and extendable up to 03 years based on performance review. If the candidate registers for a Ph. D. programme in another institution within the 3 years a further extension of two years can be given, and additional one year if sufficient progress on the dissertation work is seen.
- Candidates meeting all the above-mentioned requirements and interested in being considered may apply online.
- Important date: Closing date for applications is November 26, 2021.