AGNIi (Accelerating Growth of New India’s Innovations) executed at Invest India, is seeking to hire for the job role of Specialist, in Delhi.
AGNIi – Accelerating Growth of New India’s Innovations – is a programme of the Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India, and a Mission under the Prime Minister’s Science, Technology, and Innovation Advisory Council (PM-STIAC). AGNIi is executed at Invest India, India’s National Investment Promotion Agency, which houses its professional team.
AGNIi helps commercialise Indian technological innovation. They convene India’s finest technologists and their deployment-ready technologies – from startups and laboratories – with top technology users from Indian and global enterprise, government, and non-profit sectors.
About the Job Role
In this role, you will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of performance-improving approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with AGNIi’s Internal Security, Defence and Aerospace partners at all levels to ensure high impact, sustainable results. Your work will include gathering and analysing information, formulating, and testing hypotheses, developing recommendations, and helping to implement sustainable changes.
All of your work will be project-based and varied.
- Develop use-cases and scenarios revolving around Internal Security, Defence, and its various stakeholders in the Indian Ecosystem.
- Target and interact with foreign and domestic players in the Private Defence Manufacturing Space
- Liaison with the Ministry of Home Affairs and Ministry of Defence and its associated agencies. Also, with Private Sector and MSMEs in the Aerospace and Defence space.
- Work with stakeholders in the Internal Security domain on ease of doing business initiatives and policy recommendations related to Emerging Technology.
- Prepare research documents/ pitch decks on areas of interest to various Stakeholders in this sector.
- Work on resolution of queries and grievances in stipulated time
The role may require travel (short trips) to assist various stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in, Engineering, Economics, Law or Public Policy domains.
- 1+ years’ experience in Government Advisory/Consulting/Industry Experience
- Excellent Research, Communications, and Analytical Skills. The Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Good understanding of Emerging Technologies and Technology Policy
- Excellent understanding of the Indian business environment especially the Defence, Internal Security and Aerospace Domain.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Commitment to high standards and core values.