About the Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney, is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California.
This position is a custodian for quantitative and qualitative research work for Star Bharat covering the gamut of research and strategic planning
- Using data to help create better content and improve show and channel performance. The data set is not restricted to TV data but Hotstar and other viewer tracking data
- Planning the channel FPC to ensure we deliver market share
- Analysing consumer feedback basis primary consumer research, accurately identify problem areas and provide sharp & actionable insights to the content and communication teams
- Use insights from consumer feedback and quantitative data sources to actively provide stimulus and strategic direction to the internal teams and other stakeholders
- Holding the GRP estimation and target setting for annual as well as quarterly planning.
- Identifying strategic levers for growing the viewership of the channel.
- Ownership of RODP goals.
- Number of sharp and actionable insights that were provided to business that aided strategic decisions (launch, sustenance, and communication turnaround)
- Number of projects worked on and its long/ short term impact
- Post Graduate in Management
Knowledge And Skills
- Passion for data analysis in all forms
- Comfortable working with large volumes of data
- Experience of Big data will be a plus
- Deep consumer understanding- an innate interest in people
- Passion for Hindi content.