Institute of Rural Management, Anand is inviting applications for the Junior Officer (Communication).
About the Organisation
Institute of Rural Management Anand is an autonomous institution and premier business school located in Anand Gujarat, India with the mandate of contributing to the professional management of rural organisations.
The incumbent shall manage and contribute to IRMA’s brand image and enhance the visibility of the Institute. The prime responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Content development, design, and hosting on IRMA’s website and social media platforms
- Review institutional engagements and work in all aspects such as events, outreach, research, and academia to identify potential stories, write press releases and develop feature articles Media interface
- Networking with media houses (digital, social, and print) to disseminate academic, research and outreach activities
- Development of technical communication-oriented articles
- Qualification: The incumbent should hold a master’s degree in Public Relations/ Mass Communications & Journalism/ English language/ Rural Management with at least 55% marks in qualifying exams.
- Work experience in Public Relations and Communications is desirable.
- The incumbent should have excellent organizational skills, communication skills in English and Hindi, both written and verbal and good interpersonal skills.
- Exposure to the rural sector will be an advantage.
- Skill in computer-based processing in MS Office, image, and video editing and, website management is desirable.
- Age: The Incumbent age should be preferably around 25 to 30 years.
- The appointment will be made purely on a three-year contract with a consolidated remuneration between Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- per month.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may please apply online by March 27, 2022, i.e., 23:59 p.m.
- Please ensure that the application contains a Statement of Interest and a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!