MedPlus, Hyderabad invites applications from fresh graduates for the post of Trainee Software Engineer.
About the Organisation
MedPlus is an Indian pharmacy retailer headquartered in Hyderabad, India. MedPlus sells prescription and OTC medicines, FMCG products, vitamins and other nutrition supplements, and opticals.
- Any Btech/BE/Mtech/MCA degree
No of Positions
- Knowledge of Core Computer Science Concepts including Data Structures, Algorithms, Databases, Operating Systems
- Familiarity with Programming in C or Java or Python
- Good Logical Reasoning Skills
- Have the desire to learn different technologies at rapid pace
- Flexibility to adapt to changing work place requirements
- Round 1 – Online multiple choice questions test comprising of 2 Sections – Aptitude Section covering general aptitude, logical, numerical ability. Technical Section covering core computer science and programming concepts including Bitwise operators, Operating System concepts, Data Structures, String manipulation, OOPS, basics of databases, SQL and basics of web technologies
- Round 2 – Online Coding test
- Round 3 – Face-to-face interview
- CTC of 5.5 Lakhs per annum is split into two parts – 5 Lakhs fixed and 50,000 accumulated as retention bonus. The retention bonus such accumulated at the rate of 50,000 per year will be paid as a lump-sum amount of 1,50,000 at the end of 3 years
- There will be service agreement of 2 years with the company.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Click here to view the official notification for the post of Trainee Software Engineer at MedPlus, Hyderabad.