Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Process Associate (Banking) at Genpact, Noida.
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, they have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands.
- Ability to comprehend information/data set.
- Ability to deliver work as per agreed accuracy service levels along with good efficiency.
- Communication with onshore team for getting the resolutions on pending information.
- Any graduate
- Ready to work on stretched working hours due to volume fluctuations.
- Good comprehension & e-mail writing skills.
- Decision making skills required.
- Ability to analyze and observe things.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Excel Skills – Intermediate.
- Take non scripted inbound & outbound calls.
- Awareness of Microsoft office resources.
How to Apply?
- Click HERE, to apply for the Associate (Banking) at Genpact.