Asian Paints, Mumbai invites job applications for Officer CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) for the year 2020.
About Asian Paints
Asian Paints Limited, is an Indian multinational paint company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing, selling and distribution of paints, coatings, products related to home decor, bath fittings and providing of related services.
|Job Title||Officer CSR||Department||CSR|
|Reporting to||Manager – CSR||Grade||Officer – I/ II|
|Jobs Reporting |
- Essential: Any batch of graduation
- Desired: Social work.
- Desired: Prior experience of 1 or 2 years.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring timely raising of POs, creating of WBS codes, raising fund request and invoice processing of vendors for Central CSR
- Timely and accurate reporting of monthly spent
- Monthly review and reconciliation of the CSR spend across AP CSR
- Budget monitoring of Budget vs Actuals
- Ensure accounting hygiene and timely payments for HO projects
- Timely execution of legal contracts with partners
Project Design and Management
- Developing and designing screening projects as per CSR objectives
- Identify implementation partners
- Collaborating with NGO partners and other stakeholders for smooth implementation
- Ensuring requisite documents and clearances are available for individual projects as per SOP requirements
- Carry out any other activities that may be assigned from time to time
Monitoring and Assessment
- Monitoring of projects to achieve objectives in accorded timelines and budgets
- Supervising on ground interventions
- Assessing impact and reporting on projects as per CSR and internal requirements
- Creating a pipeline of projects with budgets and requirements
- Innovating methods and tools to improve efficiency and ease of working
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook