MedPlus, Hyderabad invites applications for the post of Cluster Manager (Command Center) from the fresh graduates in any Field .
MedPlus is an Indian pharmacy retailer headquartered in Hyderabad, India. MedPlus sells prescription and OTC medicines, FMCG products, vitamins and other nutrition supplements, and optical
- Any Fresh Graduation in any Field. Must be ready to work in shifts between 6:30 hrs to 23:30 hrs & rotational weekly Offs and possess good English communication skills.
- Proficiency in any one additional regional language like Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Telugu & Odiya would be an added advantage.
No. of Posts
Application & Evaluation Process
- Date of Written Test is 19-Feb-22.
- Based on the applications received, candidates will be shortlisted for the written test and they will be informed via email/sms latest by 17-Feb-22.
- Shortlisted candidates based on the performance in the exam will need to attend for the final personal interview round, on the same day of examination. The details will be announced at the Exam Venue.
- Written test will comprise of Multiple choice questions covering Quantitative aptitude, logical Reasoning and Reading comprehension.
- Candidates must bring their resume and any govt issued photo id proof (Aadhaar / Passport / PAN/ Driving license etc)for appearing for the exam.
- Based on the performance in the exam, shortlisted candidates will be called for final personal interview round as follows:
Hyderabad: Final interview will be conducted on the same day after the written test.
Bhubaneswar,Nagpur,Visakhapatnam,Vijayawada: Post written test, shortlisted candidates will receive an Online interview schedule within 48 hours.
- Bhubaneswar:Address: Plot No. 113/406, At-Orakol, Opposite to Axis Bank, Near – Hi-tech Plaza, Sundarapada, PO-Kuha, PS-Airfield, Bhubaneswar-751002. Dist-Khurda, Odisha.
- Hyderabad:Address : Medplus Training Facility, Shakti Nagar, Moosapet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500018
- Nagpur:Address: Plot No 1, Ground Floor & First Floor, House No. 476, Khasra No. 66, PH No.35, Mouza Kapsi (Khurd), Near Bharat & Indian Petrol Pump, Bhandara Road NH6, District – Nagpur – 441104
- Vijayawada:Address: Medplus pharmacy, c block, 4th floor, Stalin corporate, Autonagar Terminal back side
- Visakhapatnam:Address: D No :- 39-4-41/5, Plot No :-4, Satyasai Complex, II Floor, Near varma complex center, Muralinagar, Vishakhapatnam, Pin Code 530008
Note: These venues are only for the purpose of conducting the exam, actual work location, if selected, will be Hyderabad.
- Finally selected candidates will undergo 3 months fully-paid training followed by an evaluation process & successful candidates will be awarded completion certificates.
- After successfully obtaining the completion certificate, candidates will be assigned to Command Centre in the role of Cluster Manager.
- Organization ensures to put such candidates on fast track career path, which allows them to grow fast professionally.
- CTC of Rs 2.4 Lakhs per annum.
- In addition to above CTC, at the end of 2 years, the employees will get a retention bonus of Rs 50,000.
- At the end of each subsequent year (starting from 3rd year onwards), employees will get a retention bonus of Rs 25,000 per annum.
- All selected candidates will be eligible for annual performance appraisal leading to suitable salary increments from the end of 1st year onwards.
- There will be a service agreement of 2 years with the company.
- Monitor the Daily Store Operations through assigned terminal equipped with CCTV & other various monitoring software.
- Follow the Command Centre SOP throughout the shift.
- Coordinate with employees of the assigned outlets to ensure Store SOP is followed.
- Identify the gaps through continuous monitoring & fix them in coordination with the Area Supervisor / Area Manager
- Identify the store issues for which help is required, coordinate & follow up with appropriate departments to resolve the same.
- Provide guidance for store operational excellence from time to time.
- Report deviations timely for necessary disciplinary actions.
- Accurate maintenance of data and daily trackers for all the parameters
- Attend to the operations dashboard & timely close all the alerts
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.