About the Organization:
Deepak Foundation is a non-profit organization based in Vadodara, Gujarat. They were founded in 1982. Deepak Foundation provides development aid in rural and tribal areas of district Vadodara. The foundations’ mission is to create an enabling and sustainable environment among rural and tribal communities by setting up a basis of livelihood and an intact healthcare system. Nearly 400 full-time professional staff are sanctioned at 22 different locations throughout Vadodara district; of which women compromise 35% of the total staff, their work helps almost 2 Million beneficiaries..
Looking for Jobs, join Opportunity Cell on Instagram or Telegram here.
Position: Project Coordinator
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure overall project implementation under the supervision of the Centralized Help Desk Coordinator (CHDC) and In charge –Help Desk
- Designing background of the initiative/projects.
- Implementation of the project as per methodology designed
- Coordinating for capacity building at centralized level/location
- Coordinating and Liaisoing with stakeholders (Internal and external) for capacity building, information and data
- Plan and monitor awareness campaign / Basic pre-requisite documents Camps in the village
- Undertaking monthly supervisory/monitoring visits to help desks as per monthly plan
- Collating all the data from various across help desks as per time frame
- Preparing the monthly tracker as per prescribed format within time frame
- Draft monthly, quarterly and annual reports and submitting to the in charge
- Collating case studies, films etc.
- Update and apprise the project and head office team regarding any new schemes or services
- Reporting to the in charge
- Conducting Audits
- Master in Social work. (Students from Social Sciences/Social Work are eligible too)
- Freshers are encouraged to apply.
Perks and Benefits:
- 4 lac to 5 Lakhs/ per annum
How to Apply
- To Apply for the Job Position, Click Here
- For more information please check the Link
Posting 10+ Job Opportunities daily: