Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Associate at PwC, Bangalore.
About the Organisation
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
Job Description & Summary
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
An ideal candidate for the Technology Consulting practices of PwC Advisory Acceleration Center should be proficient in one or more of the below:
- Knowledge/experience in Java and algorithms mandatory. Knowledge of other programming languages like C, C++, HTML and .NET an added advantage
- Strong understanding of OOPs and server exposure to Tomcat and others
- Knowledge/experience in Scripting language (Python, Shell Script, Oracle, SQL)
- Experience with Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Exposure to agile methodology (SCRUM, Pair Programming) and tools (Jira, TFS)
Desired Soft Skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, and domain knowledge
- Effective storytelling and communication skills to various audiences (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behaviour
- Strategic and creative thinker, problem solver
- Supports engagement manager in delivering engagements by identifying and addressing client needs
- Exhibits strong ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
- Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology graduates from Computer Science, Information Technology and Circuit Branches (Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering)
- OR Integrated Master of Technology/Master of Technology
- OR Master of Computer Applications
- Division: Technology Consulting
- Level: Entry level requirement.
- Experience: 0-2 years work experience
- Time Type: Full time
- Work Timings: Work hours may vary for specific projects
- Travel Requirements: About 10-30% (Domestic or International)
- Primary Location: Bangalore, India
How to Apply
- Click HERE to view the official notification for the post of Associate at PwC, Bangalore.
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Application Deadline: Sep 30, 2021