Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Associate Analyst – Account Excellence Shared Services Professional at Deloitte (Hyderabad & Bangalore).
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world.
About the Job
- Account Excellence Shared Services (AE SSC) professionals assist client leaders in strengthening how we serve our most important clients.
- AE SSC Professionals execute internal account operations, such that the account leaders can focus on delivering value for our clients. Navigate is the US Member Firm system of record for managing the account on/offboarding processes at US-headquartered ACP clients.
- A Salesforce-based platform, Navigate is a user-centric and customizable solution that will reimagine account on/offboarding by serving as a one-stop-shop for practitioners to complete all essential requirements.
- The Navigate Shared Services team will be part of the larger Account Excellence Shared Services Center (AE SSC), within Client Excellence.
Work you’ll do
- As an Account Excellence Compliance Shared Services professional, you will perform operational tasks that support Deloitte to efficiently serve our clients.
- Ensure that critical data is entered accurately into forms and applications according to written instructions
- On/Offboard professionals to and from project teams using onboarding platforms/third party systems
- Understand requirement, follow detailed instructions, and execute the onboarding/offboarding process
- Complete assigned data entry tasks as per agreed Quality and SLAs
- Generate simple reports and provide status updates
- Complete assigned tasks that adhere to the SOPs and templates and are error free
- Performs self-review check of all completed tasks before submitting for Quality check
- Own the assigned tasks to ensure they meet the quality standards of AE SSC
- Seek feedback from coach and quality controllers to improve output and overall performance
- Share knowledge with team members/peers
- Help the team’s workload by managing your tasks and supporting team members when required
Qualifications & Core Skills Required
- 0-2 years of professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.