The eligible candidates are invited for Walk-in-Interview for the following temporary position at ICAR- Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation (IISWC), Dehradun as per details given below.
- Young Professional-ll
- Identification and mass multiplication of superior germplasm of promising bamboo species for enhancing the productivity of degraded land.
No. of Posts
- Rs. 25000/- per month
Eligibility for Post I
- Essential Qualification: Masters in Agroforestry/ Forestry/ Horticulture.
- Desirable: Experience in the relevant field i.e. Plant Propagation, data recording and analysis.
Eligibility for Post II
- Essential Qualification: Masters in Computer Application/ Computer Science/ Information/Technology, B. Tech/ B.E. in Information Technology / Computer science.
- Desirable Qualification: Experience of Database management System and ERP
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply may walk-in-interview on 04.09.2020 (Friday) from 10:00 A.M. to 02:00 P.M. at ICAR-IISWC, 218, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun.
- For the Official Notification, Click Here