Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Analyst- Ethics and Compliance at Deloitte, Hyderabad.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world.
The Ethics and Compliance team is responsible for:
- aimed at different groups across functions in US India offices
- Tracking and ensuring conformity with various mandatory compliance requirements of professionals, and to work with various teams to mitigate risks which in turn helps the organization to meet regulatory compliance
Work you’ll do?
Your key job responsibilities will include the following:
- Build and implement the ethics programs and execution of other compliance matters
- Having knowledge and translating the same into design of creative communications, training modules and leadership presentations
- Ability to think out of the box and formulate state of the art ideas that have a high impact on various audience
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the compliance requirements that USI Risk and Brand Protection (R&BP) is responsible for monitoring
- Timely and accurately update of databases and reports relating to compliance status and initiate follow-up procedures as required
- Timely escalation of issues and ensure agreement on appropriate remedial actions. Support management in researching cases of non-compliance and in documenting and resolving any related issues
- Support the team in carrying out process improvements and innovations to continuously raise the level of compliance
- The ideal candidate must work effectively both independently and also as part of a team in a dynamic work environment. They will also coordinate their activities with other team members, develop best practices, and collectively develop a base of knowledge used to consistently address issues that arise
Qualifications and Experience
- MBA/ Master’s in communications or similar
- Between 0 – 2 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated by impactful, clear, and concise writing
- Strong creative, interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate virtually comfortably and confidently, when interacting with individuals ranging from staff to senior partners
- Excellent organizational, research and analytical skills with an emphasis on attention to detail and professional skepticism
- Self-starter, with the ability to stay focused to self-manage assigned project goals and meet deadlines
- Effective time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and thorough understanding of the professional services environment
- Extremely high degree of confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to efficiently work under pressure
- Basic MS office application skills, including but not limited to Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in working on corporate communications and creating learning programs
11 AM to 8 PM
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Click here to view the official notification for the post of Analyst – Ethics and Compliance at Deloitte, Hyderabad.